The plugin is actively maintained, we work hard to improve the code and add new functionality. The change log is a history of updates and changes in the plugin. It will document the features, enhancements and fixes that we have made to the plugin in the newest release, so that you can prepare for the update. Please backup your website before updating any plugin, theme, or WordPress.
1.2 - Nov 11, 2019
- Maintenance: Compatibility with upcoming WordPress 5.3.
- Framework update: Bootstrap library updated to the latest version; v3.4.1.
- Framework update: The list control has been redesigned.
1.1.2 - Oct 7, 2019
1.1.1 - Oct 6, 2019
- Fixed: In the “languages” folder, the file names are replaced with the correct ones, so that they match the name of the plugin.
1.1 - Sep 30, 2019
- French translation updated. (Thanks to Hervé Bouzin)
1.0.1 - Jul 16, 2019
- Fixed: Prints a warning since PHP/7.1: “Notice: A non well formed numeric value encountered in /inc/php/versioning.php on line 43”.
- Fixed: The headings (web browser tab name) of the plugin settings pages showed the name of the plugin modules instead of the name of the main plugin.
1.0 - Jul 11, 2019
- Initial release.
- Release candidate.
- Beta version.
- Alpha version.