The plugin is actively maintained, we work hard to improve the code and add new functionality. The change log is a history of updates and changes in the plugin. It will document the features, enhancements and fixes that we have made to the plugin in the newest release, so that you can prepare for the update. Please backup your website before updating any plugin, theme, or WordPress.
1.10 - Mar 8, 2021
- Maintenance: Ensure compatibility with upcoming WordPress 5.7.
- Enhancement: The plugin settings page has been redesigned for better usability.
- Maintenance: Processing of options has been improved. Direct retrieving of options from the database is replaced by the “_options” callback. The “options.php” file with the “_options” function added.
- Maintenance: The contents of PHP files have been optimised; Code formatting and commenting improved.
1.9 - Feb 14, 2021
- Enhancement: On the plugin settings page, some options have been redesigned for better usability.
- Maintenance: Code commenting improved.
1.8 - Jan 1, 2021
- Maintenance: The copyright date updated to support the 2021 year.
1.7 - Dec 8, 2020
- Maintenance: Ensure compatibility with upcoming WordPress 5.6.
- Maintenance: Every use of the hardcoded plugin slug has been replaced with a variable according to best coding standards.
- Fixed: On the plugin settings page, the “Read documentation” button takes users to the documentation page of the plugin module, not the main plugin.
1.6 - Oct 23, 2020
- New: Added 8 new CodeMirror themes: Ayu dark, Ayu mirage, Material darker, Material ocean, Material palenight, Moxer, Nord, Yonce.
- Fixed: The height of the CodeMirror fields is higher than its contents when the “Automatic height” option is enabled.
- Fixed: On the plugin settings page, the height of the buttons is too small compared to the width.
- Maintenance: The content of the file ‘sub/…/inc/php/inline-js.php’ has been rewritten according to the best coding standards.
- Framework update: The CodeMirror library has been updated to the latest version v5.58.1.
1.5 - Aug 10, 2020
- Maintenance: Ensure compatibility with upcoming WordPress 5.5.
- Maintenance: clipboard.js library updated to the latest version v2.0.6.
1.4 - Mar 20, 2020
- Maintenance: Ensure compatibility with upcoming WordPress 5.4.
- Maintenance: Minimum WordPress version requirement is set to 4.9. Support for WordPress 4.8 and below has been discontinued.
- Maintenance: Minimum PHP version requirement is set to 5.6. Support for PHP 5.5 and below has been discontinued.
1.3 - Jan 20, 2020
- Maintenance: The copyright date updated to support the 2020 year.
1.2 - Nov 11, 2019
- Maintenance: Compatibility with upcoming WordPress 5.3.
- Framework update: Bootstrap library updated to the latest version; v3.4.1.
- Framework update: The list control has been redesigned.
1.1.2 - Oct 7, 2019
1.1.1 - Oct 6, 2019
- Fixed: In the “languages” folder, the file names are replaced with the correct ones, so that they match the name of the plugin.
1.1 - Sep 30, 2019
- French translation updated. (Thanks to Hervé Bouzin)
1.0.1 - Jul 16, 2019
- Fixed: Prints a warning since PHP/7.1: “Notice: A non well formed numeric value encountered in /inc/php/versioning.php on line 43”.
- Fixed: The headings (web browser tab name) of the plugin settings pages showed the name of the plugin modules instead of the name of the main plugin.
1.0 - Jul 11, 2019
- Initial release.
- Release candidate.
- Beta version.
- Alpha version.