The plugin is actively maintained, we work hard to improve the code and add new functionality.
2.9 - 2018-06-12
- CodeMirror library updated to the latest version v5.38.0. The directory structure is changed (files are better organized). Added a test files for the CodeMirror modes.
- Updated the method of loading the modes and addons of the CodeMirror library.
2.8 - 2018-06-04
- Fixed a bug due to which the plugin data that stored in the database to not be deleted during the uninstallation of the plugin.
- The contents of the file ‘uninstall.php’ is moved to the file ‘core.php’. The file ‘uninstall.php’ is deleted.
- Some texts are corrected.
2.7 - 2018-05-21
- Added a file “controls.php”, which contains functions that render controls on the settings page.
- Added the function “_control_help” that renders help text under the control elements.
- Added the function “_control_license” that renders the control “License Key”.
- Registered a new setting group “‘_settings_group_info’” and setting “_info”.
- A new tab called “License” is added to the plugin settings page. To render the “License” tab added a separate file named “license.php”. Added option for entering (and saving in the database) the license key.
- Translation files updated.
2.6 - 2018-05-20
- Added new constant “_FILE”.
- Added a function that runs during the plugin activation. Now the date of the first activation of the plugin is recorded in the database.
2.5 - 2018-05-20
- CSS code in the file ‘admin.css’ is optimized.
2.4 - 2018-04-22
- The link to the documentation page replaced with a new one. The documentation updated.
- An additional link to the plugin documentation page added to the plugin’s meta row on the “Plugins” page.
- An additional link to the plugin donation page removed from the plugin’s meta row on the “Plugins” page.
- Fixed the link “Settings”, located in the plugin’s meta row on the “Plugins” page. The suffix “.php” was deleted.
- Some texts updated, and typos corrected.
- All translation files updated.
- Fixed information stored in the header of the translation files.
- The information about the author of the plugin (including name, links, copyright, etc.) was changed due to the fact that the plugin became the property of SpaceXChimp.
- The human.txt file updated.
2.3 - 2018-01-25
- German translation added. (Thanks to Michael)
- Fixed an issue where the “Hello” message could not be hidden.
- CSS code improved.
- The plugin is fully tested for compatibility with WordPress version 4.9.
- Texts updated.
- The year in the copyright text is updated.
- Translation files updated.
2.2 - 2018-01-25
- At the request of some users, plugin settings page moved to the submenu item in the top-level menu item “Settings”, like before.
2.1 - 2017-09-19
- Fixed the issue due tof which the ‘Space X-Chimp’ sub menu item in the brand menu item was displayed.
2.0 - 2017-09-18
- The design of the plugin settings page is completely redone.
- The header on the settings page of plugin is redesigned.
- Added the top level menu item of the brand.
- The submenu item of the plugin has moved to the menu item of the brand.
- The menu item of the plugin is renamed.
- Added tab navigation menu for the settings page.
- Added an additional save button that fixed in the upper left corner.
- The ON/OFF switch replaced with new.
- My Unicode signature added to the main file.
- Compatibility with PHP version 5.2 improved.
- The Bootstrap framework integrated.
- The “Font Awesome” library is integrated for use on the plugin settings page.
- All PHP, JS, HTML and CSS code is better formatted.
- Code commenting improved.
- Code of the ‘admin.css’ file improved and better commented.
- Prefixes of the PHP functions changed to ‘spacexchimp_p000_’.
- Prefixes of the PHP constants changed to ‘SPACEXCHIMP_P000_’.
- The “functions.php” file renamed to “inline-js.php”.
- The “LICENSE.txt” file renamed to “license.txt”.
- The “humans.txt” file added.
- The “_service_info” setting added to the data-base.
- Added function for managing information about the version number of the plugin.
- Added the “Hello” message that show when the plugin is just installed.
- Added function for generating the plugin constants.
- Some constants now get the value from the plugin header data.
- All references to the plugin name, slug, prefix are replaced with constants.
- Added function that render checkboxes and fields for saving plugin settings to database.
- Added file “upgrade.php” for future upgrades.
- To the plugin settings page added information about the plugin version number.
- Options from the settings page moved to a separate file.
- Messages from the plugin settings page moved to a separate file “messages.php”.
- Added Spanish translation. (Thanks Patricio Toledo)
- The POT file updated.
- Translations updated.
- User’s PHP code displayed on settings page are escaped for output by
htmlentities()for prevent converting characters to HTML entities.
- Added global constant for plugin text-domain.
- POT file updated.
- Russian translation improved.
- Added option for easy disable the custom code for cases of WSOD.
- Added prefixes to the stylesheet and script names when using wp_enqueue_style() and wp_enqueue_script().
- Added constant for storing the plugin version number.
- The “styles.css” renamed to “admin.css”.
- The “functions.js” renamed to “admin.js”.
- Style sheet of settings page improved and better commented.
- JS code improved.
- Plugin URI changed to https://www.spacexchimp.com/plugins/my-custom-functions-pro.html.
- Documentation improved.
- Added function to check for duplicate function names. Compares the names of all functions (internal, user). The _duplicates function added.
- Preparation of user entered code moved to separate function. Function _exec replaced by two new functions _prepare and _exec.
- Added automatic backup of all functions to file.
- Added active-line add-on to CodeMirror.
- Removed the default message about successful saving.
- Added the custom message about successful saving.
- Added function of automatic remove the “successful” message after 3 seconds.
- Image “btn_donateCC_LG.gif” is now located in the “img” directory.
- Initial release.
- Added a toggle for temporarily disable the certain functions.
- Added a message about the not saved changes.
- Release candidate.
- New design of settings page (new layout).
- Constants variables added.
- Text domain changed to “my-custom-functions-pro”.
- Added compatibility with the translate.wordpress.org.
- All images are moved to the directory “images”.
- Prefixes changed to “MCFunctionsPRO”.
- Deleted editor.js file.
- Created functions.js file with all JS functions.
- .pot file added.
- Russian translation updated.
- Beta version.
- Alpha version.