“My Custom Functions PRO” is a premium WordPress plugin that gives you the ability to easily and safely add your custom functions (PHP code) for execution in the WordPress environment directly out of your WordPress Admin Area, without the need to have an external editor. This is a “PRO” version of the plugin “My Custom Functions”. More features, more power. Unlimited number of fields, Toggle for temporary disabling the certain fields, and Automatic backup of all functions to a file.
Its purpose is to provide a familiar experience to WordPress users. No need for any more editing of the functions.php file of your theme. Just add your PHP code in the field on the plugin settings page and this plugin will do the rest for you.
It’s really useful in case of any theme update, because your custom PHP code would never be overwritten. Your custom PHP code will keep on working, no matter how many times you upgrade or switch your theme.
On the plugin settings page you find the PHP editor powered by CodeMirror. It has syntax highlighting and line numbering options. Also this editor supports a tab indentation.
This is a simple and perfect tool to use as your website’s functionality plugin.
- Lightweight and fast
- Secure code with using clear coding standards
- Intuitive interface with many settings
- Cross browser compatible (work smooth in any modern browser)
- Compatible with all WordPress themes
- RTL compatible (right to left)
- Translation ready
Key features include…
- Checks the entered code for fatal errors
- Ability to temporarily disable all custom functions
- Easy disable option for WSOD
- Syntax highlighting (by CodeMirror)
- Line numbering
- Active line highlighting
- Editor allow for tab indentation
- And much, much more!
PRO features include…
- Unlimited number of fields
- Automatic backup of all functions to a file
- Ability to temporarily disable the certain function
- Ability to collapse/expand the certain fields with code
- Well documented
- Reload the settings page at same position after pushing the save button
- Multisite network support
This plugin is ready for translation and has already been translated into several languages.
- English (default)
- Russian (translation by Milena Kiseleva)
- German (translation by Michael)
- Chinese-Taiwan (translation by Gordon Yu)
- Spanish (translation by Ramiro Garcés and Patricio Toledo)
- French (translation by Theophil Bethel)
If you want to help translate this plugin then please visit the translation page.
Minimum system requirements:
Recommended system requirements: