“My Custom Styles PRO” is a premium WordPress plugin that gives you the ability to easily and safely add your custom CSS code to your WordPress website, directly out of the WordPress Admin Area, without the need to have an external editor. This is a “PRO” version of the plugin “My Custom Styles”. More features, more power. Unlimited number of fields for snippets, Separate activation and deactivation of snippets, and Automatic backup of snippets to a file. Another advantage is the ability to customize the code editor. You can choose from a variety of color schemes for syntax highlighting, choose whether to show line numbers or not, and much more.
This is a must have tool for authors and website’s owners. Its purpose is to provide a familiar experience to WordPress users. There is no need for any more editing of the files of your theme or plugins for to add custom CSS code. Just add your custom CSS code in the field on the plugin page and this plugin will do the rest for you. It will automatically add your CSS code to the desired section of your website, without changing any of your theme files and without slowing down your website.
The plugin works completely independently of the theme, so you can use it with any theme, and regardless of whether the theme does or does not have a style.css file. The code you place on the plugin page will be entirely unaffected if you edit the contents of the theme’s style.css file, or even completely change the theme. This is really useful in case of updating theme or plugins, because your custom CSS code would never be overwritten. Your custom CSS code will keep on working, no matter how many times you upgrade or switch your theme and plugins.
On the plugin page you find the code editor powered by CodeMirror. This code editor has options such as syntax highlighting, line numbering, and more. In addition, you can easily customize it by simply selecting the desired settings. And if you want more options, let us know and we will be happy to add them.
- Lightweight and fast
- Secure code with using clear coding standards
- Intuitive interface with many settings
- Cross browser compatible (work smooth in any modern browser)
- Compatible with all WordPress themes
- RTL compatible (right to left)
- Translation ready
Key features include
- Insert custom CSS code into the site
- Ability to temporarily disable all custom CSS code
- Code syntax highlighting
- Line numbering
- Active line highlighting
- Editor allow for Tab indentation
- And much, much more!
PRO features include
- CSS minifier
- Manage which CSS code load on HEAD or FOOTER
- Controlling the priority of loading CSS code
- Ability to easily customize the code editor by selecting the desired settings
- 64 themes for syntax highlighting
- Toolbar with useful buttons, such as Undo, Redo, etc.
- Ability to use shortcut keys (both Mac and PC) for Search, Replace, etc.
- Unlimited number of fields for snippets
- Automatic backup of all snippets to a downloadable text file
- Separate activation and deactivation of snippets
- No ads on the settings page
- Well documented
This plugin is ready for translation and has already been translated into several languages. But If your language is not available then you can make one. It is also possible that not all existing translations are up-to-date or correct, so you are welcome to make corrections. Many of plugin users would be delighted if you share your translation with the community. Thanks for your contribution!
- English (default)
- Russian (translation by Milena Kiseleva)
- German (translation by Michael)
- Spanish (translation by Ramiro Garcés and Patricio Toledo)
- Dutch (translation by Peter Leenders)
- French (translation by Jean-Michel, Theophil Bethel and Hervé Bouzin)
If you want to help translate this plugin, please use the POT file that is included and placed in the
languages folder to create a translation PO file. Just send the PO file to us and we will include this translation within the next plugin update.