“Social Media Follow Buttons Bar PRO” is a premium WordPress plugin that gives you the ability to easily and safely add a smart bar with social media follow buttons (not share, only links to your social media profiles) to any place (post content, page content, widget, sidebar, header, footer) of your WordPress website. This is a “PRO” version of the plugin “Social Media Follow Buttons Bar”. More features, more power. Up to 10 buttons bar instances, Separate settings for buttons bars, and much more.
The social media follow buttons bar - is a bar with set of icons of the popular social media which are linked directly to your profile on this social networks. I.e. clicking the Facebook icon will take the user to your Facebook page, clicking the Twitter icon will take them to your Twitter page.
Unlike the other plugins, this plugin creates a live bar. The bar automatically adapt to the width of the block where it placed. If the buttons do not fit to the one line, then they will be placed on multiple lines. So they can be arranged horizontally or vertically, in one line or in a few, and all of this is done automatically.
This plugin give you finer control over buttons. You can configure they on plugins settings page. You can choose the size of icons, choose open link in current tab or in new, and etc. Also you can have the social media follow buttons automatically added to the bottom of all Posts and/or Pages, or position them manually using either a widget, shortcode or template action hook. If you want more options, then let us know and we will be happy to add them.
Its purpose is to provide a familiar experience to WordPress users. You don’t need to edit any file of your theme, this plugin will do everything for you. It’s just plug and play, no tedious configurations or hacks, just install, enable and start enjoying your fancy social media follow buttons. It’s that simple! In addition, your social media follow buttons will be compatible with all major browsers and work with any theme.
- Lightweight and fast
- Secure code with using clear coding standards
- Intuitive interface with many settings
- Cross browser compatible (work smooth in any modern browser)
- Compatible with all WordPress themes
- RTL compatible (right to left)
- Translation ready
Key features include
- Beautiful icons
- Automatically display buttons bar in all posts and/or pages
- Display buttons bar in any post or page with a WordPress shortcode
- Display buttons bar in widgets with a WordPress shortcode
- Include buttons bar directly in your theme files with a PHP short code
- Supported 100 social media sites and additional links
- Tooltips with the name of social media next to each button
- Ability to select only the desired buttons
- Live preview on the plugin settings page
- And much, much more!
PRO features include
- Up to 10 buttons bar instances
- Separate settings for buttons bars
- Options for setting tooltips
- Separate preview for each buttons bar on the settings page
- Ability to give a name/label for each buttons bar for easy management
- Ability to choose which one from your buttons bars you like to autoload
- Ability to automatically display the buttons bar not only below content on Posts, but also above content on Posts
- Ability to automatically display the buttons bar not only below content on Pages, but also above content on Pages
- No ads on the settings page
- Well documented
Supported social media and links:
- Facebook Group
- YouTube Gaming
- Google Play
- iTunes Podcast
- Apple Music
- Yellow Pages
- Trade Me
- VKontakte (vk.com)
- Odnoklassniki (ok.ru)
- The Knot
- Trip Advisor
- Stack Overflow
- Stack Exchange
- Daily Paintworks
- BlackBerry World
- Personal website
- RSS Feed
Got more ideas? Tell us!
This plugin is ready for translation and has already been translated into several languages. But If your language is not available then you can make one. It is also possible that not all existing translations are up to date, so you are welcome to make corrections. Many of plugin users would be delighted if you share your translation with the community. Thanks for your contribution!
- English (default)
- Russian (translation by Milena Kiseleva)
- German (translation by Michael)
- Spanish (translation by Ramiro Garcés and Patricio Toledo)
- Dutch (translation by Peter Leenders)
If you want to help translate this plugin, please use the POT file that is included and placed in the
languages folder to create a translation PO file. Just send the PO file to us and we will include this translation within the next plugin update.