If you have a question, please read the Frequently Asked Questions below to see if the answer is here. If you have a query that was not covered below, please don’t hesitate to contact us and we’ll be happy to help you out.
Answers to common questions about licenses, payment process, refunds and customer support can be found on the page Common Questions.
Will this plugin work on my wordpress.COM website?
Sorry, this plugin is available for use only on self-hosted (wordpress.ORG) websites.
Please note that there is a difference between wordpress.COM and wordpress.ORG. The wordpress.COM is a blog hosting service that offers a limited version of the popular self-hosted WordPress software. You can learn more about the difference here: https://en.support.wordpress.com/com-vs-org/.
Will this plugin work/compatible with the theme I use?
This plugin is compatible with most themes. But, unfortunately, we cannot check it with all third-party themes (especially paid ones) for compatibility, therefore there are cases when this plugin does not work with a third-party theme. We constantly check this plugin for compatibility with third-party themes. If we find that this plugin is incompatible with a third-party theme, and if we can fix it on our part, we release an update of the plugin to fix the problem.
If you find a conflict between our plugin and a third-party theme, please let us know and we will definitely release an update of our plugin to fix the problem.
Will this plugin work/compatible with other plugins that I use?
This plugin is compatible with most plugins. But, unfortunately, we cannot check it with all third-party plugins (especially paid ones) for compatibility, therefore there are cases when this plugin does not work with a third-party plugin. We constantly check this plugin for compatibility with third-party plugins. If we find that this plugin is incompatible with a third-party plugin, and if we can fix it on our part, we release an update of our plugin to fix the problem.
If you find a conflict between our plugin and a third-party plugin, please let us know and we will definitely release an update of our plugin to fix the problem.
Can I use this plugin on my language?
Yes. This plugin is ready for translation and has already been translated into several languages. But If your language is not available then you can make one. It is also possible that not all existing translations are up-to-date or correct, so you are welcome to make corrections. Many of plugin users would be delighted if you share your translation with the community. Thanks for your contribution!
If you want to help translate this plugin, please use the POT file that is included and placed in the
languages folder to create a translation PO file. Just send the PO file to us and we will include this translation within the next plugin update.
How does it work?
Simply go to the plugin settings page, select the desired buttons, fill in the required fields and click the “Save changes” button. Enjoy your fancy social media follow buttons. It’s that simple!
You can find the plugin settings page at “
WordPress Admin Area” -> “
Settings” -> “
Social Media Follow Buttons PRO”.
Does this plugin requires any modification of the theme?
Absolutely not. This plugin is configurable entirely from the plugin settings page that you can find in the Admin Area of your WordPress website.
Does this require any knowledge of HTML or CSS?
Absolutely not. This plugin can be configured with no knowledge of HTML or CSS, using an easy-to-use plugin settings page.
How often do you update the plugin?
We do not have any strict rules regarding the frequency of the plugin updates. Updates are released as needed and as they become available, not on a particular schedule.
We have three types of updates:
- Adding new features - We add new features to the plugin whenever we have a new cool feature requests by our customers, as well as our team.
- Code improvement - This makes the plugin more stable and faster, and also improves security.
- Solving bugs or issues - If any bugs or issues appear due to browser updates or WordPress version changes, we make sure to update all affected products ASAP to keep you and visitors of your website safe.
Regardless of the type of updates, they should be applied as soon as conveniently possible.
It’s not working. What could be wrong?
As with every plugin, it’s possible that things don’t work. It’s impossible to tell what could be wrong exactly.
The most common cause of any type of problem experienced by users is the website cache and the plugin conflict. Our plugin is compatible with most third-party plugins and themes. But, unfortunately, we cannot check it with all third-party plugins and themes (especially paid ones) for compatibility, therefore there are cases when the plugin does not work with a third-party plugin or theme. We constantly check our plugin for compatibility with third-party plugins and themes. If we find that our plugin is incompatible with a third-party plugin or theme, and if we can fix it on our part, we release an update of the plugin to fix the problem.
Perhaps the problem will be solved by one of the following solutions. Please try this and let us know. Thank you!
- Please try to clear your browser’s cache. Every web browser stores a cache of the websites you visit (pages, images, and etc.) to reduce bandwidth usage and server load.
- Please try to clear your website’s cache created by any kind of caching system, it could be a WordPress plugin or a web service such as the CloudFlare.
- Please try to re-login to your WordPress website.
- Please try to restart your computer or try on another computer.
- Please try to temporarily disable all other plugins and сheck if the issue persists. If the problem is gone, then the problem is in conflict with another plugin installed on your WordPress website.
- Please try to temporarily change the theme to the WordPress built-in theme “Twenty Nineteen” and сheck if the issue persists. If the problem is gone, then the problem is in conflict with the theme installed on your WordPress website.
The last WordPress update is preventing me from editing my website that is using this plugin. Why is this?
This plugin can not cause such problem. More likely, the problem are related to the settings of the website. It could just be a cache, so please try to clear your website’s cache (may be you using a caching plugin, or some web service such as the CloudFlare) and then the cache of your web browser. Also please try to re-login to the website, this too can help.
Where to report bug if found?
Bug reports are very welcome! Please visit our contact page and report. Thank you!
Please include as much information as possible, including a link to your website where the problem can be seen (if applicable). Describe in more detail what exactly you are seeing. Here are some examples:
- Elements of the plugin settings page are not working.
- An error message is displayed on the plugin settings page.
- An error message is displayed on the front-end of website.
- Website is crashed.
Where to share any ideas or suggestions to make the plugin better?
Any suggestions are very welcome! Please visit our contact page and share. Thank you!
I love this plugin! Can I help somehow?
Yes, any contributions are very welcome! Please visit our Support Us page. Thank you!