The theme is actively maintained, we work hard to improve the code and add new functionality. The change log is a history of updates and changes in the theme. It will document the features, enhancements and fixes that we have made to the theme in the newest release, so that you can prepare for the update. Please backup your website before updating any plugin, theme, or WordPress.
1.16 - Mar 30, 2020
- Maintenance: Ensure compatibility with upcoming WordPress 5.4.
- Maintenance: Minimum WordPress version requirement is set to 4.9. Support for WordPress 4.8 and below has been discontinued.
- Maintenance: Minimum PHP version requirement is set to 5.6. Support for PHP 5.5 and below has been discontinued.
- Maintenance: The readme.txt content is corrected.
- Maintenance: Applied vendor prefixes in CSS rules using values from Can I Use, the data based on current browser popularity and property support.
1.15 - Jan 13, 2020
- Fix: Non-printable characters were found in the inc/theme_info.php file on line 111.
- Fix: Possible hard-coded links were found in the file inc/theme_info.php on line 85 and 118.
- Maintenance: The copyright date updated to support the 2020 year.
1.14 - Dec 22, 2019
- New: The translation into Portuguese (Brazil) has been added. (Thanks to Fabio Correia Pimenta)
1.13 - Nov 28, 2019
- New: The translation into Italian has been added. (Thanks to Demetrio Fiumanò)
- Improvement: The translation into Ukrainian has been updated.
- Improvement: The translation into Russian has been updated.
- Fix: Not all text strings were prepared for translation. (Thanks to Demetrio Fiumanò)
1.12 - Nov 11, 2019
- Maintenance: Compatibility with upcoming WordPress 5.3.
- Framework update: The contents of the “humans.txt” file has been updated.
- Framework update: The contents of the “languages/Readme.txt” file has been updated to provide a more detailed explanation of the theme translation process to the user.
- Fix: The theme translation file ru_RU has been corrected.
1.11 - Jun 17, 2019
- New feature: On the yellow sticker on the right side of the notepad, added highlighting feature for the active menu item.
- New feature: On the yellow sticker on the right side of the notepad, the submenu feature is redesigned so that only the active submenu expands.
- The “humans.txt” file updated.
1.10 - Jan 7, 2019
- The copyright date updated.
- The variables prefix replaced from “anarcho_” to “spacexchimp_theme_”.
- The functions prefix replaced from “anarcho_” to “spacexchimp_theme_”.
- The Text Domain renamed from “authors-notepad-arthur’” to “authors-notepad-sxc”.
- The “spacexchimp_t000_define_constants” function renamed to “spacexchimp_theme_define_constants”.
- All translation files are updated.
1.9 - Nov 16, 2018
- Improvement: Code in PHP and CSS files is better formatted using the best coding standards.
- Improvement: The breadcrumbs on the Search page is redesigned.
- The “Font Awesome” icon in the “Help” button, which used in the top bar, is replaced with a new one from the “Dashicons”.
- Fix: The closing tag
</h1>did not match the opening tag
<h2>in the 475 line of the file “functions.php”.
- Fix: The closing tag
</i>is registered twice in the 51 line of the file “inc/theme_info.php”.
- Fix: Not all text strings are prepared for translation into other languages.
- Translation files are updated.
1.8 - Jul 24, 2018
- The site title moved from the tag H1 to P, which will positively affect the site’s SEO.
- The site description moved from the tag H2 to P, which will positively affect the site’s SEO.
- On the home page, the posts title moved from the tag H1 to H2, which will positively affect the site’s SEO.
- The ‘Post navigation’ button moved from the tag H1 to H2, which will positively affect the site’s SEO.
- The HTML class ‘post-title’ added to every mention of the post title.
1.7 - Jun 9, 2018
- The number of available fonts from the Google Fonts online library is increased from 732 to 847. The font ‘Sansita One’ is renamed to ‘Sansita’. The fonts ‘Rubik One’ and ‘Ek Mukta’ are deleted.
- The font names in the list of Google Fonts are made more human-readable.
1.6 - Jun 8, 2018
- Improved the loading of user selected fonts from the Google Fonts online library.
- The arrays used in the file ‘customizer.php’ are moved to a separate file ‘customizer-arrays.php’.
- Added a new option in Customizer - “Post titles font”.
- Added a new option in Customizer - “Post titles font size”.
- Added a new option in Customizer - “Post titles color”.
- Added a new option in Customizer - “Post titles position”.
- Options in the Customizer are sorted.
1.5 - May 25, 2018
- Fixed bug: “NOTICE: wp-content/themes/authors-notepad-arthur/functions.php:166 - Use of undefined constant SPACEXCHIMP_T000_TEXTDOMAIN’”.
- The constant “SPACEXCHIMP_T000_TEXT” is deleted, and each mention is replaced with the string “authors-notepad-arthur”.
- Added a new Customizer option which allows the user to disable the loading of “Google Fonts” from external servers in order to make the theme a GDPR compliant.
- Loading the font “Indie Flower” (from the Google Fonts online library) moved from the file “header.php” to “customizer.php”.
- All translation files are updated.
1.4 - May 7, 2018
- Added function for generating the theme constants.
1.3 - Apr 26, 2018
- Added Simplified Chinese translation. (Thanks to Weiquan Bao)
- Some texts updated, and typos corrected.
- All translation files updated.
- Removed extra image files.
- The README.txt file is divided into two separate files; README.txt and CHANGELOG.txt.
- The README.txt file is improved.
- The human.txt file added.
- The information about the author of the theme (including name, links, copyright, etc.) was changed.
1.2 - Feb 18, 2018
- Improved loading of scripts and styles.
- Theme link changed to new.
- Text-domain error fixed.
- Mobile version issue fixed.
- The ‘font-awesome-4.7.0’ catalog renamed to ‘font-awesome.
- The ‘font-awesome.min.css’ file renamed to ‘font-awesome.css’.
- Fixed the name of the locale for Afrikaans.
- Fixed the name of the locale for Catalan.
- Fixed the name of the locale for Estonian.
- Fixed the name of the locale for Ukrainian.
- Images that used on the Theme Info page moved to separate folder named “theme_info”.
- Constant prefixes changed to SPACEXCHIMP_T000_.
- Added JS file “frontend.js” for use on the frontend pages of website.
- Code in the style.css and admin.css files optimized.
- Copyright text in footer updated.
- Translation files updated.
- Theme preview image replaced with new one.
1.1 - Feb 28, 2017
- WooCommerce support added. The ‘woocommerce.php’ file added.
- My Unicode signature added to the ‘functions.php’ file.
- The ‘screenshot.png’ file updated.
- Some images better optimized for web purposes. Now theme is more lightweight.
- Theme page improved.
- Some functions moved from the theme_info.php file to the functions.php file.
- The ‘theme_info.css’ file moved to ‘inc’ catalog.
- The ‘admin.css’ file moved to ‘inc’ catalog.
- The ‘html5.js’ file updated to version 3.7.3.
- The ‘html5.js’ file renamed to ‘html5shiv.min.js’.
- The ‘anarcho_add_ie_html5_shim’ function renamed to ‘anarcho_add_ie_html5_shiv’.
- Grammar mistake in the “You’re currently reading” fixed.
1.0 - Jan 4, 2017
- Initial release.
0.1 - Dec 5, 2015
- Alfa version.