WordPress Plugins by Space X-Chimp
As with every plugin, it’s possible that things don’t work. It’s impossible to tell what could be wrong exactly.
The most common cause of any type of problem experienced by users is the website cache and the plugin conflict. Our plugin is compatible with most third-party plugins and themes. But, unfortunately, we cannot check it with all third-party plugins and themes (especially paid ones) for compatibility, therefore there are cases when the plugin does not work with a third-party plugin or theme. We constantly check our plugin for compatibility with third-party plugins and themes. If we find that our plugin is incompatible with a third-party plugin or theme, and if we can fix it on our part, we release an update of the plugin to fix the problem.
Perhaps the problem will be solved by one of the following solutions. Please try this and let us know. Thank you!
- Please try to clear your browser’s cache. Every web browser stores a cache of the websites you visit (pages, images, and etc.) to reduce bandwidth usage and server load.
- Please try to clear your website’s cache created by any kind of caching system, it could be a WordPress plugin or a web service such as the CloudFlare.
- Please try to re-login to your WordPress website.
- Please try to restart your computer or try on another computer.
- Please try to temporarily disable all other plugins and сheck if the issue persists. If the problem is gone, then the problem is in conflict with another plugin installed on your WordPress website.
- Please try to temporarily change the theme to the WordPress built-in theme “Twenty Nineteen” and сheck if the issue persists. If the problem is gone, then the problem is in conflict with the theme installed on your WordPress website.
Bug reports are very welcome! Please visit our contact page and report. Thank you!
Please include as much information as possible, including a link to your website where the problem can be seen (if applicable). Describe in more detail what exactly you are seeing. Here are some examples:
- Elements of the plugin settings page are not working.
- An error message is displayed on the plugin settings page.
- An error message is displayed on the front-end of website.
- Website is crashed.
More help & support
If you have any questions that are beyond the scope of this documentation, please read the Frequently Asked Questions. If you still can’t find an answer to your enquiry, please don’t hesitate to contact us and we’ll be happy to help you out.
Answers to common questions about licenses, payment process, refunds and customer support can be found on the page Common Questions.