As with every theme, it’s possible that things don’t work. It’s impossible to tell what could be wrong exactly.
The most common cause of any type of problem experienced by users is the website cache and the theme conflict. Our theme is compatible with most third-party plugins. But, unfortunately, we cannot check it with all third-party plugins (especially paid ones) for compatibility, therefore there are cases when the theme does not work with a third-party plugin. We constantly check our theme for compatibility with third-party plugins. If we find that our theme is incompatible with a third-party plugin, and if we can fix it on our part, we release an update of the theme to fix the problem.
Perhaps the problem will be solved by one of the following solutions. Please try this and let us know. Thank you!
- Please try to clear your browser’s cache. Every web browser stores a cache of the websites you visit (pages, images, and etc.) to reduce bandwidth usage and server load.
- Please try to clear your website’s cache created by any kind of caching system, it could be a WordPress plugin or a web service such as the CloudFlare.
- Please try to re-login to your WordPress website.
- Please try to restart your computer or try on another computer.
- Please try to temporarily disable all plugins and сheck if the issue persists. If the problem is gone, then the problem is in conflict with a plugin installed on your WordPress website.
Bug reports are very welcome! Please visit our contact page and report. Thank you!
Please include as much information as possible, including a link to your website where the problem can be seen (if applicable). Describe in more detail what exactly you are seeing. Here are some examples:
- Elements of the theme are not working.
- An error message is displayed on the back-end of website.
- An error message is displayed on the front-end of website.
- Website is crashed.
More help & support
If you have any questions that are beyond the scope of this documentation, please read the Frequently Asked Questions. If you still can’t find an answer to your enquiry, please don’t hesitate to contact us and we’ll be happy to help you out.
Answers to common questions about licenses, payment process, refunds and customer support can be found on the page Common Questions.